Wednesday 11 May 2011

me myself n i







people owez kol me eatcha..my fisrt criying is on 8 feb 1992.I'm a girl.. somtimes i can be cheer lady gurl, somtime i can be so sensitive and easy to be sulk, somtime i can be fierce old lady.(haha)its all depends on my mood on "dat time". I like to laugh and so to cry.. I cant stand with pain and sorrow. I'll think so much about things bad happen to me.i'll be sensitive also when people hate, dont care and dont give me an attention.Somtimes, dat one also can make me "cry".ya...But...i know really well who i am..i love to behave in a loving way actually..love to be friendly and somtimes can be very spoilt person.(hehe) I love to care about people..really love them so much. especially my family and my friends.. and now..i want to be myself..dats oll.tengkieu damn much!!,

  tok pic after mandik..i <3 photography..:P



1 comment: